Campaign Cloud™ - Campaign From Anywhere
Sign up for a FREE Campaign Cloud™ powered by Microsoft® today. No Credit Card required.
What is Campaign Cloud™?
ElectionMall's Campaign Cloud™ powered by Microsoft® is the ultimate technology solution for campaigns of all sizes and budgets. It offers a single login and dashboard with an integrated suite of tools accessible from any computer with a high-speed Internet connection. Campaign Cloud™ helps Candidates, Political Parties, Consultants and Political Organizations:
- Build websites.
- Manage staff, volunteers and data.
- Raise money through ticketed events and online widgets.
- Promote your message through social media, phone, email, and text messaging.
- Shop for promotional products like t-shirts, yard signs and bumpers tickers, on-demand.
How Can Campaign Cloud™ Help You?
Built on Microsoft® technologies, Campaign Cloud™ uses ElectionMall, Microsoft® and third party applications to help you raise money, generate awareness, and secure votes.
Your Free Campaign Cloud™ Account includes:
- Web presence with easy-to-use tools to update content.
- Complete fundraising software from DonationPages.com.
- Built-in Tasking and Calendar to track events and meetings.
- Customizable, user permission access levels based on staff position.
- Social Network Manager for planning and executing campaigns on Twitter and other social networks.
- Web-based versions of Microsoft's productivity applications, Word and Excel®, plus 25GB storage per user.
- Election Email™- Send email blasts to permission-based lists.
- Don't forget, ElectionMall can also provide your campaign with donor, voter and consumer data.
- Buy Ad words through Yahoo® Bing™ search alliance, Microsoft Advertising and Google advertising.
- GOTV Manager™- Use automated phone calls or upgrade to live-operated calls with regional accents.
- Create your own mobile campaign with messages sent directly to voter, donor and volunteer cell phones.
What are you waiting for? Signup for a Free trial.
Why did we build Campaign Cloud™?
ElectionMall.com and Microsoft Corp. announced a strategic partnership to provide the one-stop technology shop for running and winning political and issue advocacy campaigns. As part of the relationship, the companies introduced Campaign Cloud®, an integrated set of customizable technologies, from online collaboration to robust Web presence. The two companies announced the relationship at the Personal Democracy Forum Conference 2010, the world's leading conference exploring and analyzing technology's impact on politics and government, in New York on June 3–4.
The Microsoft and ElectionMall.com relationship provides a unified environment for campaigns of all sizes to manage technologies in one place, taking people out of the business of technology to focus on winning the campaign. From school board candidacies to national congressional or presidential campaigns, the Campaign Cloud™ services strengthen the core elements of political or activist campaigns — fundraising, generating votes and building awareness.
"In today's environment, campaigns should spend more time on winning and less on managing multiple technology decisions.
Now, through our joint offering with Microsoft, we can help democratize the online campaign and election process in an unprecedented way," said Ravi Singh, CEO and founder of ElectionMall.com. "Our 10 years of experience in the space combined with Microsoft's trusted technologies will together empower the everyday candidate and help increase political participation."
"From running and staffing a campaign to engaging voters, today's candidates expect technologies that enhance their efforts in powerful ways," said Curt Kolcun, vice president, Microsoft U.S. Public Sector. "The partnership combines ElectionMall's expertise with Microsoft's cloud capabilities to offer long-term, scalable tools for greater impact."
Additional information about Campaign Cloud™ is available at http://www.electionmall.com/microsoft.
Video of concept and Ravi.
(Microsoft Campaign Cloud™ Video)
What is SaaS and why does your campaign need it?
Every campaign needs software to win. Political parties, advocacy groups, organizations and even voters need solutions that will help them reach their goals. Software as a Service (SaaS) is an on-demand internet-based service by ElectionMall which helps you scale your campaign and take advantage of the right campaign software at the right time. It is a complete solution; One login, One solution, Free to sign up. SaaS requires no contracts for the software, no installation of the software and provides free campaign software upgrades.
We're upgrading to PaaS! What is PaaS?
At ElectionMall we understand that technology is constantly changing and evolving. We try our best to keep up with these changes so that you can benefit from using the worlds leading technology for your campaign.
ElectionMall is upgrading to PaaS, platform as a service, a software distribution model which allows you to host software applications over the internet. PaaS breaks down geographical borders, cuts costs, unifies compatibility and reduces duplication.
With the knowledge of how quickly campaigns adapt and grow, ElectionMall's Campaign Cloud™, built on Microsoft's platform Azure, is ideal for quickly developing and deploying applications in the cloud. Azure's storage and computing resources are available as demand grows meaning you can save money, time and keep up to date with the ever-changing face of online politics.
What is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
The third component of cloud computing, Infrastructure as a Service, is a provision model in which an organization outsources the equipment used to support operations, including storage, hardware, servers and networking components. The service provider owns the equipment and is responsible for housing, running and maintaining it. The client typically pays on a per-use basis.
Characteristics and components of IaaS include:
- Utility computing service and billing model.
- Automation of administrative tasks.
- Dynamic scaling.
- Desktop virtualization.
- Policy-based services.