Services - Get Out The Vote Services
Transform your campaign with our highly effective marketing and communication package designed to give you the tools to target voters, donors and volunteers from every angle. From fax to phone to online advertising, make sure your message gets to your target audience in the most effective convenient ways.
Blast, permission based emailing system
- Email your supporters and connect with them right in their Inbox. Election Email™ makes sure your opt-in list gets past spam filters. Or manage your email and more with GOTV Manager™.
- Fast and powerful, you can send emails to thousands or even millions of potential supporters from our Get Out the Email software. Great for cleaning out lists, gifted or purchased.
- Customized for your campaign, our permission-based email system allows you to segment and target your communication. And real-time testing keeps your message out of the spam folder.
Fax and phone services
- Reach voters and members of the public instantly with our fax and phone services.. Whether they’re automated or handled by a live operator, our phone services will move voters to action.
- With a flexible, no minimum, easy-to-use system, you record the message and we send it to the local, regional, or national calling areas that you choose.
- Great for when you want a more personal feel to your phone calls, our live calls are done from US phone centers with regional accents and customization.
- Part conference-call, part town-hall meeting, our eTownHall calls can connect your candidate to hundreds or thousands of potential voters.
- Use a multi-channel approach. Send your message and promote your campaign with a complete faxing solution. Reach local businesses or elected officials. Provide the content and send the fax.
- Send faxes to local businesses as reminders for campaign events, lists of local polling locations or to ask for donations.
- Connected to our fax engine, a simple landing web page gives your website visitors a chance to show their support of your issues by sending faxes to the media or elected officials.
- Create web traffic and use online networks like Bing, Google, and AOL to promote your campaign, drive visitors to your website, and convert them to donors, voters and volunteers.
- Know which keywords voters are using in search engines like Bing or Google. Purchase these words and convert browsers into supporters.
- Target messaging based on demographics. Leverage ad networks to get your message out and generate impressions that convert to votes.
Get Out The Vote Manager
- Every campaign searches for an advantage, especially as the election draws closer. Get that clear-cut advantage by identifying your voters and communicating with them via email and telephone.
- These tools build your organization from the top down or bottom up. Mobilize volunteers, encourage citizen advocacy, and take contributions online.
- (Our eLeader™ system empowers your supporters with a virtual headquarters to do fundraising, phone calls and more.)